Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 119 - Surf Beach


While waiting for the train to arrive and whisk Jennifer and I back home, I took a few shots of Surf Beach. (Again, I wanted to take a shot of the train coming in, but I had even more bags with me this time.)

Fun non-photo-related sidenote: Today I discovered that grits has got to be the absolute best hangover food. It's bland (at least when you order it anywhere outside of the South), easy to eat, and you can just feel lit sopping up all that awfulness inside you.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of the ice plants in their fall colors. The funny thing about Surf Beach though.... Surfing is the absolute last thing you want to be doing at this beach. It's the beginning of the buffet-line for the seal rookery which is five miles further down the coast. You could easily become the "grits" appetizer for an adolescent Great White.

    ReplyDelete