Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 94 - Mammykins, or Holy Shit I need Better Lighting


It was my dad's birthday today, so my parents came down and we went out to dinner at Palace Grill (mmmm). I realized I hadn't included a picture of my mom on my blog yet, so I tried to snap a few at home after dinner. Unfortunately, I was reminded again of how horrible the lighting in my house is and that, combined with not really paying attention, made all my pictures blurry (although I didn't realize it until after the fact). This one of her playing with a kettlebell turned out the best and it's still really, really bad. I wish the one of my dad giving her bunny ears had come out better because it was super cute.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, 99.9% of my indoor candid portraits come out blurry. So annoying. If I ever meet your mom, remind to make sure there isn't a kettlebell around, she looks like she's about to wallup someone and that she'd be happy about it.

    ReplyDelete