Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 86 - Lagoooooon!


Brian and I went to UCSB tonight to practice night photography, but that proved surprisingly tough because both the architecture and lighting are pretty meh. We eventually ended up at the lagoon and decided to take shots of the buildings reflected in the water. As an added bonus, a bird decided to make himself part of the photo. (Which was in itself problematic, since the exposure was like 15 seconds. Imagine a bird sitting perfectly still for 15 seconds. What's that? You can't? That's because they don't!) Unfortunately, in fiddling with Photoshop to make the shot a little better, I think I overdid it a little. But I wrote over the original image, so I'm stuck with it now.

1 comment:

  1. This still turned out pretty cool, a lot better than I expected. I'm gonna have to play with my photo as well, and I'm not sure the bird stayed still for my shot. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete